Sunday 8 February 2009

Our Lady's High School, Motherwell

Back to School on February 24th
From time to time I receive invitations to visit schools and speak to pupils about politics and I try to accept as many as I can as I thoroughly enjoy the occasions. The students questions are usually wide ranging and taxing. When I was an MSP [2003-2007] I was frequently asked to meet school students from across the Lothians visiting the Parliament and to answer their questions.
But this week I must confess to being particularly pleased to receive an invitation to visit Our Lady's High in Motherwell and meet students there because its my old school.
The Social Studies Department Deputy Head Mrs McManus has asked me to come over on Tuesday February 24th and talk to students sitting their Politics and Modern Studies Highers this year about the politics of the SSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment